Thursday, January 17, 2013

48 Questions

OK, DOC, I'll play...
 
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Probably yesterday. But never in public. NEVER. I don't know why but I would rather eat glass than cry in public.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes. People are always shocked that I write in cursive. It's cursive, people, not hieroglyphics. Did you know they barely teach it in schools any more? For shame.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Salami. What I'd for a 6-foot Spicy Italian from Subway right now.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Absolutely
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yes. I am also misunderstood a lot.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
No. They ripped them out when I was 33.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If someone paid me
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Muscle? No. Personality? Yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything with swirls & hunks of peanut butter & chocolate
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their clothes. Go ahead & judge me for being materialistic
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I lack patience
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My old self
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Parallel Parking
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Nude
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Apple chips
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Office noise...me typing and some guy in another office talking quite loud
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
pink
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of onions in the air when they are being picked in the local fields. Weird, I know
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Important enough to believe I am right
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Depends on the season
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
No thank you
27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown
28. EYE COLOR?
Dark Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I have perfect vision
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I love pizza. I really do.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings...tee hee....tee hee...
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Les Miserable. Russel Crowe, you disappointed me
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue, but it has a pattern. It's new. I got it at KMart for $13 and I love it
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Warm chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream. Or creme brulee. Or warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top of creme brulee. That would be rad
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Thank you for reminding me that I haven't exercised in a year. A YEAR, PEOPLE!!!
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Television. Mindless television.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I just finished Breakthrough. Does that count?
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't use a mouse pad
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
My girls' laughter
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Depends on my mood. But never punk. NEVER.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Tahiti
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can find a song to match any situation and I can find a cartoon character to match any person.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Southern California
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Southern California...in the EXACT same city I was born. Sad, but true.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Beige
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Grey
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Depends on what my other activity options are.

1 comment:

  1. onion pickin' smell - not weird! It's corn for me and I love it.
    I, too, am appalled that schools don't teach cursive. but not so appalled that I taught them myself (hangs head)

    ReplyDelete